Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Promo Stuff


I was able to shoot some pictures yesterday and I talked to Anish to try to get to know him better so I can accurately portray him. I started editing one image and I think I want to have it be a poster for the album. I feel like I can incorporate this poster into my digipak but I have to do some research first to make sure that's a good idea.
 
I've also looked up some examples of digipaks and I'm drawn to the ones that have multiple parts and are a bit complicated/different. Below are some examples of ideas I've been thinking of incorporating into the digipak.
Image result for digipakImage result for digipakImage result for digipak

Image result for digipak

The overall theme of the promotional products as well as the album and website is natural, vibrant colors. I really think this will go well with the vibe Anish gives off which is very laid back but also very present.

No comments:

Post a Comment