Sunday, February 25, 2018

Premiere Pro

It's official, Premiere Pro HATES me. I tried putting my video clips on premiere to start editing about a week ago and it inverted all of my footage. I had to close the program and I've just run into problem after problem. This happens every time I use premiere to edit video but I don't know of any alternative I can use on a windows computer. I've been going on YouTube to find all the different tutorials and so far that has been helping me move along with the editing. I've also been getting help form Zoe since she's so good at editing and has been doing this for such a long time.

I've reviewed the clips and as of now the only shots I need are the ones of the party scene. I'll finish everything by Friday so I know exactly what I need from the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment