Sunday, February 4, 2018

Song

I just realized that I didn't post the actual song that I'm making the video for. So here is the link to the song, and the lyrics are posted below:

Anish:
C:
spent my summer in the suburbs with the culdisack heat
just all my boys and me
we've been sippin on some tea
and my friend's ex girl might throw a party down the street
bring the band or bring some drinks
might just get us in for free


V1:
green grass off the road and a sidewalk pavement
far from the city but not far from the action
swerving on a roundabout hanging out back end


i'm not faded but my camera still out of frame
in a lawn chair sipping on some lemonade
if your mind acting up you might need some shade
throwing daygers through the day then we start a rave


Valentino:
V2:
Throwin the back of the road
Shawty move down like it’s slo-mo
I got a flex for tomorrow
Got my feet down like on ten toes
I dare you to stare at the sun
I’m blowin trees just for fun
Ride to panna blow my funds
Munchies bro I’m tryna grub


Let’s ride to brickell tomorrow
I got big bills for some tacos
Post the addy and these hoes gone follow
Hope girls a slut she better swallow


I’ll hit my boy for some bottles
Hit the clutch I go full throttle
Riced up my whip and I drip like the weather
Belt cause a grip and I feel like mayweather


I’m goin 90 I’ll still hit a turn
I’m driving fast and I’m lettin I.T burn
Shawties lined up and they wait for their turn
I’m living life for the minute


If you feel like you got I.T got lessons to learn
Shawty she with me she like how I swerve
I floor the Gas give a fuck if I’m turnt
God shined the light and I’m in I.T


Breakin I.T down
I’m tearin I.T down
She holding me down
I got bills on me now
Aura up to my crown
Blowin smoke all around
I can not hear you know
This tree is too loud
Bro are you playin around
This bud I.T tastes like ground


Mikey:
V3:
Ion really party that much
Ion like the club and such
But if they got food it'll be clutch
Rather stay inside and feel on ya touch
They know I'm the goat
I'm doing the most
Young headlock, got the game by the throat
Your ex man a clown
take him for a joke
still got the vision in a room full of smoke
I just wanna show you different
Saw you from the distance
Ion like to chase
But my power walks persistent
Say you got bad memory
But I promise you'll remember me
You got fie anatomy but we still got chemistry
Are you bout seeing sum you ain't seen before
Hit it from the back , pull ya hair like tug of war


My mind is darkest of the darkest
Yeah you kinda sharp but I'm the sharpest
Her body is a canvas and I'm an artist

Been the best for a year and I'm only getting started

No comments:

Post a Comment