Monday, January 15, 2018

I found someone willing to help me!!!

I finally found an Artist willing to help me with the project!! Don't get me wrong, I didn't wait to the last minute to find a musician/band for my video, it's just that the person I had lined up backed out at the last minute. Anyway, Anish has agreed to help me with my project as a solo artist. Now I have to start researching his genre(hip hop and rap) and plan the music video. I really want to do a good job with this project so I'm really glad that I'm ahead schedule.
You can listen to the song Anish wrote that I'm making the video for here. Since Anish's genre is hip hop and rap, I will not be drawing inspiration from the song in my last post but I'm really exited to find other videos to be inspired by.

I mentioned in my last post that I had to find out when I have to start my project. Because the Acanthamoeba Keratitis parasite sucks, I'm starting my project 1/22/18 and ending 3/19/18. I made a google calendar with my goals for this project that you can access through the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment