Monday, January 22, 2018

First Day of my Project

Today is my official start date!! This is what I have:
  • A musician
  • A song
  • A website(started)
This is what I don't have:
  • An idea for a music video
  • Any idea how I'm going to take good portraits of someone I barely know
  • A clue to the third aspect of this project(gotta ask stoklosa tomorrow)
I wish art was easy. I mean, I have to think of the outfit, and the lighting, and location, and composition, and angles, and how it'll work with his overall aesthetic. And that's just for the photos. I also need to get an idea for what to do for the music video and also start story boarding. I'm so stressed out that I just misspelled "start" six times, there aren't even six letters in the word! It also doesn't help that on top of this, I have to do my marketing project with Daniel and Dakota. But, I'm gonna be positive and believe I can do this. I just have to work hard and PLAN. That's it for today, I'm gonna look for questions to ask Anish that will unfold the inner workings of his mind so I can take pictures that truly represent him tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment