Sunday, March 4, 2018

Filming Issues Again

    I was supposed to film the party scene yesterday but Anish was supposed to get people to go and he wasn't able to get anyone. What I'll do instead then is just get shots of them with low-key lighting to create the same vibe that the party scene would have had.

    I have a smoke machine that I'll use to represent the night life that will also be conveyed through the use of laser lights.
    Honestly, I'm like super stressed out about this project and I just feel really lost about the whole thing. *insert violin music here* I kind of feel cheated of the opportunity the rest of the class has to get their project reviewed by peers so early on in the process. I mean, I know it's because of the transplant that I'm about to have, but it still kind of sucks that I had to work on this project while still doing other projects for the same class.l Oh well, pity party over.

At the moment I have:

  • Part of the video edited
  • Most of the website done
  • The Digipak planned
What I need to do is:
  • Finish video
    • Film the party scene
    • Finish editing
  • Design the Digipak
    • CD
    • Cover
    • Little pictures with the credits
    • Back with a list of the songs
  • Finish the website
    • upload the music files
  • Film CCR
I think this is doable

No comments:

Post a Comment